The paperwork required for a mortgage doesn’t have to overwhelm you. Putting together your mortgage checklist should be simple and easy. In an effort to help you organize the personal documents you’ll need to obtain a home loan, here’s a list of information that is typically required during the loan process:
- Current pay stubs (most recent 30 days worth of paystubs)
- Tax returns for the past two years including all schedules with any associated W-2’s, K-1’s, or 1099’s
- Bank statements for the past two months (all pages)
- Investment account statements for the past two months (all numbered pages)
- Retirement account statements for the past two months (all numbered pages)
- Copy of driver’s license for all loan applicants
- Divorce decree and marital settlement agreement (if applicable)
Make your homeownership dreams a reality.
Take the first step and apply online with Home Loans Today.
- Copy of most recent mortgage account statemen for all properties owned
- Home insurance policy information
- Home equity account information (if applicable)
- Copy of Property Tax Bill for the most recent year
- Most recent Homeowners Association (HOA) dues or statements
Your team at Home Loans Today is here to help make things simple. To access more helpful resources like your mortgage checklist, check out our Mortgage Resources page or Contact Us to get in touch with one of our mortgage professionals today!
Ready to learn more?
Connect with our team to experience the Home Loans Today difference.
Why Home Loans Today?
At Home Loans Today, a proud division of FBC Mortgage, our key strategic approach is to prioritize customer value. Saving you money is our top priority – and our approach to lending shows that every day! Through efficient processes, proprietary technology, and aggressive pricing, we gain a competitive advantage over traditional mortgage companies.
We’ll help you navigate the mortgage process, and keep you updated at every step along the way so you know you’re taken care of. Buying a home is one of the most important financial decisions you will make. Understanding mortgages and the home buying process can help make it less stressful, and so can partnering with a mortgage lender you can trust. At Home Loans Today, we’re dedicated to helping our clients finance the home of their dream.
All information presented is for educational purposes only and not intended as financial advice.