What to Expect Before Your Upcoming eClosing
Using our eClosing method, you can electronically sign most of your closing package documents in minutes before your in-person or RON (Remote Online Notarization) closing appointment!
- You’re invited to close on your home. Our eClosing platform will send you an email with access to your closing package.
- Set up your account. Follow the email prompts to create an account.
- Review at your leisure. Scan your closing package in the days leading up to your closing.
- eSign ahead of your closing. On closing day, you can eSign all eligible docs prior to connecting with a notary.
- Complete the closing at your appointment. Close on your home with a traditional, in-person notary session to sign your final remaining documents.
Questions About Home Buying?
Talk to one of our mortgage professionals to learn more about financing your new home today.
Learn More About Mortgages
Conforming Loan Limit Increases for 2023
The Federal Housing Financing Agency has recently announced that the new conforming loan limit for 2023.
What happens after pre-approval? Words like underwriting, insurance premiums, and closing begin to pop up in conversation, and you might be wondering what all these terms mean. We’ll walk through them step by step.
Mortgage Do’s and Don’ts
Ready to apply for a mortgage and start looking for your dream home? Let’s make sure you’ve navigated the first steps: understanding mortgage rates, learning the loan types, and reviewing the steps in the loan process.