What to Expect Before Your Upcoming eClosing
Using our eClosing method, you can electronically sign most of your closing package documents in minutes before your in-person or RON (Remote Online Notarization) closing appointment!
- You’re invited to close on your home. Our eClosing platform will send you an email with access to your closing package.
- Set up your account. Follow the email prompts to create an account.
- Review at your leisure. Scan your closing package in the days leading up to your closing.
- eSign ahead of your closing. On closing day, you can eSign all eligible docs prior to connecting with a notary.
- Complete the closing at your appointment. Close on your home with a traditional, in-person notary session to sign your final remaining documents.
Questions About Home Buying?
Talk to one of our mortgage professionals to learn more about financing your new home today.